Thursday, February 24, 2005

I have to take a lighter tone today amidst it all.

Mike C asks that everyone check this movie out.

Also, I am posting more pictures.

And if you haven't already checked it out you should visit gigposters where my friend Doug has his art on display. Amazing work.

Mikey says
03-20 Chicago, IL - Museum of Contemporary Arts (performance)
03-21 Chicago, IL - Columbia College (symposium)
De La Soul

and for those of you concerned about the upcoming brown line closings, they are holding a town meeting at Lane Tech on Western, Wednesday March 2. My assemblyman, John J Cullerton sends me emails (well at least someone is his office does). Here is what he sent...

The 94th General Assembly has just gotten started and I would like to update you on a few important pieces of legislation that I have introduced. However, first I would like to encourage you to attend the upcoming brown line meeting. Both CTA Director Kruesi and CTA Chairman Brown will be in attendance and I urge you to come and express your thoughts on the Brown Line closures. Sadly, the General Assembly is in session that day or I would attend the meeting personally, as I have many others. A member of my staff will be there as my representative.

CTA BROWN LINE PUBLIC MEETING
Wednesday, March 2nd at
7:00pm

Lane Tech High School Auditorium

2501 West Addison (at Western)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home