Friday, May 19, 2006

I took down a very ancient narendra website back when I was promoting myself musically. On it were these three photo-groups. They are from a trip I took with Irene a few years ago when she was doing a class at Bumble and Bumble. I wandered the New York streets during the day while she was in class and while my friend Kent was working. The first day I ventured out it was raining and I ran smack dab right into the Philippines Pride parade and started snapping pictures. The others are from my journeys out with Kent.































1 Comments:

Blogger unit410 said...

Oh I miss Kent. I dont think I would have recognized him. I remember when he interviewed at Dalkey I told Angela she should hire him because his hair color was fabulous.

Monday, May 22, 2006 9:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home