Thursday, August 11, 2005

Can I just do one last post today? So Mikey and I were talking yesterday about many things mostly music which is our favorite tangent and somehow we got on the topic of The Poster Children, who I never liked. I just thought people liked them because they thought the bassist was hot. So unfair and so juvenile especially without hearing the music. I honestly never heard a song by them so, grudgingly, I was sent by Mikey Danger to their website and I listened to a few songs and well, they were and are really good.

What is even better is Rose's blog and the Rick and Rose show aka Radio Zero (Rick and Rose are two of the three Poster childs and married with child) which has been podcasting before podcasting and is very, god how do I say this without sounding weird....adult and fun. So, sigh, Mikey, I give.

Last time this happened with Ryan Adams who I still think is a cocksucker but whose songs especially the ballads just kill me.

Did I just say cocksucker?

Ooops.

2 Comments:

Blogger unit410 said...

Ryan Adams was one of the worst concerts I have ever seen. And yet, I buy all that guys albums. He is indeed a big ol prick (hey, you said cocksucker first) but I hear ya. I just love the music.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 3:37:00 PM  
Blogger Donaldson said...

I've come to realize, begrudgingly at times, that when it comes to music, Danger is always right.

So that favorite band of yours that he says sucks? Yeah, they suck. It's okay, you can still like them, Danger doesn't mind or judge. But he is right.

At least we agree on Clapton.

Friday, August 12, 2005 7:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home