Monday, August 15, 2005

"Note: male raccoons have prominent testicles, which are shown in Japanese art, including the designs for Pom Poko. When the characters grow desperate, they swell their scrotum's to enormous size and use them as weapons. "

from an amazon review of the new dvd release of Pam Poko that is "A community of magical shapeshifting raccoons desperately struggle to prevent their forest home from being destroyed by urban development."

Not feeling well today. I am struggling through work. It is the last day of the pay period so I need to make it till at least 2. Then I am leaving and taking tomorrow off. I might have caught Atticus' bug or maybe I'm just low energy and sick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If anything happens, plug the vending machine back in, push it back to the wall, and set me in the chair."

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home